Thursday, September 21, 2006

A trail starts to emergeā€¦

Following my complaint to Lloyds that they hadn't provided me with the full information I requested, I received more information from Lloyds on the 19th.
It was simply a record of one of my initial phone calls to them about the problems I had with my SMS alerts. Not very interesting but it shows the initial steps the Customer Care team took when they heard from me. It also shows they "handed off to Internet" banking.

A letter from the Data Subject Access Request team said they would continue to investigate for more information and get back to me.

I find it interesting that the data trail ends when my complaint was handed over to the Internet Banking team. Firstly, because I'd generally expect that the internet team would be the ones most able to provide the data under the DPA but also because I'd expect the internet banking team to be most aware of the act.

However, it's also interesting because it makes me wonder if they haven't found any data about it because the Internet Banking team never did anything. Maybe they can't find any data because Lloyds could care less about what they had done when they disclosed my personal financial details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home